Brian McKeen added to Michigan Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame
We are proud to report that our own Brian McKeen has been inducted into the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame-Class of 2019!
Michigan Lawyers Weekly is an independent newspaper dedicated to providing legal news throughout the state. Each year, the editorial board selects 20 esteemed lawyers from a broad range of practice areas to be added to the Hall of Fame.
Brian McKeen stood out to the selection committee for his:
- Decades of demonstrated leadership and extraordinary success in his field
- Recognition as one of the top medical malpractice attorneys in the country-notably securing a $130-million settlement for a cerebral palsy sufferer last year.
- Specialized expertise in representing young injury victims-including seeking justice for abused athletes through the Michigan State University gymnastics program
- Senior position in his organization
- Well established commitment to the Michigan legal community
In addition to his myriad professional achievements, Brian McKeen brings a strong personal devotion to his work. He has dedicated his career to serving those who have needlessly suffered-and helping them to heal.