- Investigation Attorney
“I became an attorney to help people who may not have the resources or opportunity to help themselves.” Erik Proulx
Erik Proulx is an investigation attorney at McKeen & Associates.
Erik joined McKeen & Associates in 2017, after spending five years practicing with a Michigan personal injury law firm.
Erik graduated from Alma College. He went on to earn his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
When Erik is not practicing law, he can be found playing with his dogs, gardening, or traveling.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Investigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2009
- Honors: Externship with the Washtenaw County Public defender in the Juvenile Division
- Alma College
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Michigan Association of Justice, Member