Government Vehicle Injury Lawyers

Michigan Attorneys Helping Government Motor Vehicle Accident Victims

Before passage of the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA), in 1946, someone who suffered an injury due to the negligence of the military or government, including motor vehicle accidents, had no cause of action against the government because it was immune from lawsuits by individuals. With the passage of the FTCA, Congress recognized that victims of military vehicle accidents should be allowed to sue for damages and recovery.

If you have been injured, you need an attorney who knows the ropes, and understands how to file your claim under the Federal Tort Claims Act. McKeen & Associates has the experience to handle your case. Call 866-585-1076 or contact us online. We offer free initial consolations.

Accidents involving government vehicles can happen just as any other car accident can. Vehicles covered under the FTCA can include government services administration (GSA) vehicles used for military equipment or maneuvers, or even your local postal worker's truck. The short list includes:

  • Military ambulances and patient transport vehicles
  • Military airport shuttles
  • Military buses
  • Cargo or passenger vans
  • Tanks and convoy vehicles
  • Line maintenance vehicles
  • Humvees and other tactical vehicles
  • Semi-trailers
  • Postal trucks
  • Aviation and fleet vehicles belonging to the FBI, DEA, ATF and other agencies

McKeen & Associates has 25 years of experience in dealing with personal injury cases. In fact, our lawyers have a strong track record of multimillion-dollar verdicts. We believe in what we do and we strive to help our clients deal with their injuries and pursue all of the compensation they deserve. Call us at 866-585-1076 or contact us online to discuss your case. Your first consultation is free.

McKeen & Associates is located in Detroit, Michigan, and handles military personal injury cases nationwide.